Wednesday, June 13, 2007

weekly report

I haven't done many things in last week, mostly because it's end of my semester. I also had some problems with PEAR + DB and some minor problems with PHP 5 - before this project I was always working with PHP 4.

I extracted some classes and put them in different files, most of database querys are in seperate function. I also created created language class (nothing in this class - just general idea of what I want to create).

plans for next week:
- gettext (http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/) - read about this - it should help in language support (from mithro)
- make this code to work
- start thinking and new database - I mean: additional tables/field that could be helpfull in collection information
- and also: change my long term schedule

Becouse of bad week I hope I would do more in next week.

1 comment:

mithro said...

Good first status report! Keep up the good work.